Burberry Group PLC (BRBY)
Burberry Group PLC was incorporated on October 30, 1997. The Company is a luxury brand with a distinctive British identity. It designs, sources, and markets luxury men's, women's and children's clothing and non-apparel accessories globally through a network of retailers/wholesalers and licensing. Fabrics and other materials are sourced from, and finished products manufactured at, both Company-owned facilities in the UK and through an external supplier network, predominantly located in Europe. The Company operates its business through its two channels to market, being retail/wholesale and licensing. Retail/wholesale revenues are generated by the sale of luxury goods through Burberry mainline stores, concessions, outlets and digital commerce as well as Burberry franchisees, prestige department stores globally and multi-brand specialty accounts. Licensing revenues are generated through the receipt of royalties from the Group's partners in Japan and global licensees of fragrances, eyewear, timepieces and European children's wear...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.