Bunzl PLC (BNZL)
Bunzl PLC was incorporated on 22 January 1940 and on 09 February 1982; it changed its name from Bunzl Pulp and Paper Ltd to Bunzl PLC. The Company is a distribution and outsourcing company with operations across The Americas, Europe and Australasia. It supplies non-food consumables, including food packaging, disposable tableware, guest amenities, catering equipment, cleaning products and safety items to hotels, restaurants, contract caterers, food processors and the leisure sector. It supplies grocery items i.e. items which are used but not actually sold, including food packaging, films, labels and cleaning and hygiene supplies, to grocery stores, supermarkets and retail chains. The Company supplies cleaning and hygiene materials, including chemicals and hygiene paper, to cleaning and facilities management companies and industrial and healthcare customers. It supplies packaging and cleaning and hygiene products, to department stores, boutiques, office supply companies, retail chains and home improvement chains. The Company distributes personal protection equipment, including hard hats, gloves, boots and work-wear, to industrial and construction markets. It operates in 27 countries...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.