BT Group PLC (BT.A)
BT Group PLC is a public limited company registered in England and Wales incorporated on 30 March, 2001 as Newgate Telecommunications Limited. The Company is a provider of communications services companies, serving the needs of customers in the UK and in more than 170 countries worldwide. The Company is engaged in providing Fibre broadband, networked IT services, voice & broadbad services to UK SMEs & consumers. It is also a wholesaler of telecom services in Europe. The Company has five customer-facing lines of business: BT Global Services, BT business, BT Consumer, BT Wholesale and Openreach. BT Global Services is a managed networked IT services business, serving customers in approximately more than 170 countries worldwide, its products & services include BT Connect, BT Assure, BT One, BT Advise, BT Contact, & BT Compute. Its BT Business provides services to approximately 900,000 UK SMEs and provides fixed-voice, networking and broadband services. Its BT Consumer is engaged in providing consumer Fixed-voice and broadband in the UK with a growing base of TV and BT Sport customers. Its BT Wholesale is engaged in providing wholesale telecoms services in Europe to approximately more than 1,400 CP customers. Openreach is responsible for the last mile of the UK access network and for the roll-out of super-fast broadband and products include; Fibre broadband, copper-based services and Ethernet. Its geographic areas are: UK, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Americas and Asia Pacific...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.