British Polythene Industries PLC (BPI)
British Polythene Industries PLC was incorporated on 16 March, 1910. It manufactures and supplies polythene films and related products for packaging for the protection of food and other goods. The Company supplies over 270,000 tonnes of polythene films catering to agriculture and horticulture industries, retail food chain, Industrial, construction, healthcare and waste services, and nonfood retail sectors. The Company also engages in recycling of waste polythene film annually in Europe. The Company has three reportable segments: UK and Ireland, Mainland Europe and North America. UK & Ireland includes all of the UK manufacturing and merchanting activities along with the Irish sales operation which distributes predominately UK manufactured products. . It also includes the manufacturing operation in China. Mainland Europe comprises the manufacturing and merchanting activities located in Belgium, the Netherlands and France. North America comprises the manufacturing business in Canada with sales throughout North America...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.