Brady PLC (BRY)
Brady PLC was incorporated on September 15, 1987. The Company is a provider of trading, risk management and settlement solutions to the energy, metals, recycling and soft commodities sectors, through the delivery of client focused software and services. The four business units of Company are Metals, Physicals (or soft commodities), Energy and Recycling. Metals segment provides a web-based trading system, using state-of-the art performance and technology (Brady CTR) to the metal trading company. The Metals division signed a deal with aluminium producer for hedging and risk management. The Recycling unit launched the IMPACT product, which was developed with a electric arc furnace steel producer. The Company has operations in the United Kingdom, USA, Switzerland, Norway, EMEA, APAC and Overseas countries...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.