BP PLC (BP.)
BP PLC provides energy products and services. The Company is the parent company of the BP group of companies. The Company has two main operating segments, Upstream and Downstream. Its upstream segment manages exploration, development and production activities through global functions with specialist areas of expertise. Its downstream segment operates hydrocarbon value chains covering three main businesses - fuels, lubricants and petrochemicals. has operations in around 80 countries. The Company manufactures and markets lubricants and related products and services directly in about 45 countries and use approved local distributors for other geographies. Its fuels business is made up of regionally based integrated fuels value chains, which include refineries and fuels marketing businesses together with global oil supply and trading activities. The Company supplys fuel and related convenience services to consumers at approximately 17,800 BP-branded retail sites and have operations in almost 50 countries...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.