Boustead PLC (BOU)
Boustead PLC was established in 1828 and incorporated on 17 July 1910. The Company is a diverse and multifaceted conglomerate involved in six key sectors of the Malaysian economy: plantation, property, finance & investment, pharmaceutical, trading & industrial as well as heavy industries. Its Property Division is involved in property investment, development and hotels. It has an extensive stable which includes popular residential, commercial and hotel projects. Its Plantation Division is primarily involved in the cultivation of oil palm and the processing of crude palm oil. The Pharmaceutical Division has businesses in generic pharmaceutical manufacturing, research and development, marketing and sales, warehousing and distribution of pharmaceutical and medical products as well as supply, trading and installation of medical and hospital equipment. The finance & investment Division comprises the investing activity of the Group, in particular the Group's involvement in the commercial, Islamic and investment banking, stock broking as well as the life and general insurance business through an associate. The trading & industrial Division is engaged in the owning and operating of the BHPetrol brand of retail petrol station network and the manufacture and trading of building materials. The Division also engages in engineering fabrication and trading of engineering equipment. The heavy industries Division has its main thrust in the marine sector, both commercial and naval vessels. This Division's operations include shipbuilding, fabrication of offshore structures as well as the restoration and maintenance of vessels and defence related products. The Division is also involved in air transportation and flight services...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.