Bioquell PLC (BQE)
Bioquell PLC was incorporated on February 2, 1925. The Company, together with its subsidiaries, is engaged in the design, manufacture and supply of bio-decontamination and containment equipment, related products and services to the healthcare, life sciences and defense industries, and testing, regulatory and compliance services to a broad range of companies including those in the aerospace, telecoms and defense industries. It is currently organized into two divisions - Bio-decontamination; and TRaC or Testing, Regulatory and Compliance. The Bio-decontamination division is engaged in providing solutions based on hydrogen peroxide vapor technology to eradicate problematic bacteria, viruses and fungi, throughout a wide range of applications. It also provides Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear defense filtration technology and specialist laboratory filtration equipment. The division principally sells into the Life Sciences, Healthcare and Defense sectors. The TRaC division is engaged in providing a comprehensive range of services that includes environmental testing, telecoms testing, radio testing, EMC testing, safety testing, CE Mark testing and stress analysis. It also holds a comprehensive range of accreditations to issue product approvals to national and international standards. The division principally sells into the military, aerospace and telecoms sectors. The group's bio-decontamination equipment is manufactured within the UK and sold into the UK, Europe and rest of World markets. The TRaC segment offers services from bases within the UK...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.