Big Yellow Group PLC (BYG)

Back to homepage

Company Description

Big Yellow Group PLC is a Company incorporated in the United Kingdom under the Companies Act 2006 on August 26, 1998. The Company is engaged in the provision of self storage and related services. It is a storage facility brand in London and the South of England with a network of 77 stores across London and the UK. It has a further three self storage development sites, of which two have planning consent. Of the 80 total stores and sites, 91% are held freehold and long leasehold, with the remaining 9% short leasehold. The maximum lettable area of this platform is 46 million sq ft. When fully built out of the portfolio shall provide approximately 48 million sq feet of flexible storage space...

About Company REFS

Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.

Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:

  • The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
  • Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
  • Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
  • Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
  • League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
  • Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
  • Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group

Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.

Company REFS is available in two formats:

  • Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
  • Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.