Belgravium Technologies PLC (BVM)
Belgravium Technologies PLC is incorporated in Scotland on February 24, 1904. The Company along with its subsidiaries is engaged in providing enterprise mobile computing solutions. The Company designs and builds rugged mobile computing devices and develops software solutions used in a variety of field based delivery, logistics retail, service and security applications. The Company's operations are focused on the industrial and retail environment; logistics, transport distribution, secure access control and mobile point of sale. The Company also provides mobile computing solutions for warehouse operations for both truck mounted and hand-held applications. These solutions communicate using wireless technology and provide real time data. This technology improves supply chain management and significantly reduces warehouse operating costs. It also supports vehicle fleet operators on a worldwide basis, through direct sales in Europe and through well-established business partners in North America and SE Asia. The Company offers both sophisticated software and hardware approved for use in controlled atmospheres designed to optimize the cost of delivery and customer service. The Company also design and supply complete Time and Attendance and Security Access control systems. Utilizing a strong distributor channel as well as servicing major accounts directly in both industrial and retail sectors...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.