BBA Aviation PLC (BBA)
BBA Aviation PLC provides aviation support and aftermarket services to operators of business and general aviation, military and commercial aircraft. The Company's services include design and development to manufacture, assembly and testing of landing equipment for aircraft. Its two reportable segments are Flight Support and Aftermarket Services and Systems. Flight Support segment comprises Signature Flight Support and ASIG. Flight Support segment provides refuelling, ground handling and other services to the business, general and commercial aviation markets. Signature Flight Support is the fixed base operation network for business aviation with over 100 locations. ASIG is the refueller with operations at more than 70 airports. Aftermarket Services and Systems segment comprises Engine Repair and Overhaul, Legacy and APPH. Aftermarket Services and Systems segment maintain, manufacture and support engines and aerospace components, sub-systems and systems. Engine Repair and Overhaul is authorised to work on more than 80% of the engines powering the business and general aviation fleet. Legacy Support is the provider of high-quality, cost-effective solutions in the continuing support of maturing aerospace platforms to the major aerospace OEMs and airframe operators. APPH is a niche landing gear and hydraulic sub-systems manufacturer, designing, engineering, manufacturing and supporting systems and sub-systems for original equipment and aftermarket applications. The Company has operations in the United Kingdom, Mainland Europe and North America...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.