BATM Advanced Communications Ltd (BVC)
BATM Advanced Communications Ltd. is a company incorporated in Israel under the Israeli Companies law. The Company and its subsidiaries are engaged mainly in the research and development, production and marketing of data communication products in the field of Metropolitan area networks. In addition the Company is operating in the medical diagnostics market. The medical diagnostics division of the Company is engaged in the research and development, production, marketing and distribution of medical products, primarily laboratory diagnostics and sterilization equipment. The Company is organised into two operating divisions - Telecommunications and BATM Medical. These divisions are the basis on which the Company reports its segment information. The primary products and services of each of these divisions are as follows: Telecommunications -mostly includes the research and development, production and marketing of data communication products in the field of local and wide area networks and premises management systems. Sales for this segment are global. BATM Medical - engaged in the research and development, production, marketing and distribution of medical products, primarily laboratory diagnostic equipment. Sales for this segment are primarily in Europe...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.