Bank Pekao SA (BPKD)
Bank Pekao SA is a universal commercial bank incorporated on October 29, 1929 in the Commercial Register of the District Court in Warsaw, Poland. The Company offers range of banking services on domestic and foreign financial markets, provided to retail and corporate clients both in Poland and abroad. It runs both PLN and forex operations, and it actively participates in both domestic and foreign financial markets. The Company through its subsidiaries also provides stockbroking, leasing, factoring operations and offering other financial services. The Company operates in four segments including; Retail banking, Private banking, Corporate and Investment banking, and Assets and Liabilities Management and other. The Retail banking segment includes banking activity related to retail customers excluding private banking customers, small and micro companies. The Private banking segment includes banking activity related to individual customers. The Corporate and Investment banking segment includes banking activity related to the medium and large companies, interbank activities market, debt securities and other instruments. The Assets and Liabilities Management and other segment is engaged in supervision and monitoring of fund transfers and other activities centrally managed. The Company provides financial services such as purchases and sale of fixed assets, such as vehicles, plant and equipment, and office space; collecting information on debtors' standing, payment collection, debt recovery, settlement accounting, financial advisory, consulting services, mutual funds, pension funds, and employee pension plans, brokerage, and electronic banking services. It offers its customers access to distribution network, with ATMs and banking outlets conveniently located throughout Poland...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.