Bank of Ireland (Governor & Co of) (BKIR)
Bank of Ireland (Governor & Co of) is a diversified Financial Services Group established in 1783. It provides various banking and other financial services. The Company operates through five reportable operating segments namely Retail Ireland, Bank of Ireland Life, Retail UK, Corporate and Treasury & Group Centre. Retail Ireland distributes a wide range of financial products and services through the Group's branch operations in the Republic of Ireland and through its direct channels (telephone and on-line). The product suite includes deposits, mortgages, consumer and business lending, credit cards, current accounts, money transmission services, commercial finance, asset finance and general insurance. Retail Ireland is managed through a number of business units namely Distribution Channels, Consumer Banking (including Bank of Ireland Mortgage Bank and ICS Building Society), Business Banking and Customer & Wealth Management (including Private Banking). Bank of Ireland Life (BoI Life) operates in the life and pensions market in Ireland through its wholly owned subsidiary, New Ireland Assurance Company plc (NIAC). The product suite includes life assurance, protection, pensions and investment products which are manufactured by NIAC. Products are sold under the BoI Life brand in the Retail Ireland branch network and direct sales channels and under the NIAC brand in the intermediary market and through a direct sales force. Retail UK comprises business banking in Great Britain and Northern Ireland, consumer banking via the branch network in Northern Ireland, the UK residential mortgage business and the business relationships with the UK Post Office. The Company has previously announced its withdrawal from the intermediary sourced mortgage market in the UK. Business banking comprises loan, current account and deposit facilities to medium and large corporate clients in addition to international banking, working capital financing, asset finance and electronic banking services.
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.