Bank of America Corporation (BAC)
Bank of America Corporation was incorporated on July 31, 1998 in Delaware. The Company through its banking and various non-banking subsidiaries, throughout the United States and in selected international markets provides a diversified range of banking and non-banking financial services and products through five business segments namely Consumer and Business Banking, Consumer Real Estate Services, Global Wealth and Investment Management, Global Banking and Global Markets. Consumer and Business Banking is comprised of Deposits and Consumer Lending. It offers a diversified range of credit, banking and investment products and services to consumers and businesses. Consumer Real Estate Services operations include Home Loans and Legacy Assets & Servicing. Home Loans is responsible for ongoing loan production activities. Legacy Assets & Servicing is responsible for all mortgage servicing activities related to loans serviced for others and loans held by the Corporation, including loans that have been designated as the Legacy Assets & Servicing Portfolios. Global Wealth and Investment Management segment consists of Merrill Lynch Global Wealth Management (MLGWM) and U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management (U.S. Trust).MLGWM's advisory business provides a high-touch client experience through a network of financial advisors focused on clients with over $250,000 in total investable assets. Global banking includes Global Corporate and Global Commercial Banking, and Investment Banking. It provides lending-related products and services, integrated working capital management and treasury solutions to clients, and underwriting and advisory services through its network of offices and client relationship teams. Global Markets offers sales and trading services, including research, to institutional clients across fixed-income, credit, currency, and commodity and equity businesses. Its product coverage includes securities and derivative products in both the primary and second
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.