Bank Audi SAL (BQAD)
Bank Audi SAL was established in 1962. The Company, together with its subsidiaries provides retail, commercial, corporate, investment and private banking activities. The Company operates in three geographical segments: Lebanon; Middle East, North Africa and Turkey (MENAT); and Europe. The Group operates in four main business segments which are Corporate and Commercial Banking, Treasury and Capital Markets, Retail and Individual Banking, and Group Functions and Head Office. Corporate and Commercial Banking provides products and services to the corporate and commercial customers including loans, deposits, trade finance, exchange of foreign currencies, as well as all regular Corporate and Commercial Banking activities. Retail and Individual Banking provides individual customers' deposits and consumer loans, overdrafts, credit cards, and funds transfer facilities, as well as all regular Retail and Private Banking activities. Treasury and Capital Markets provides treasury services including transactions in money and capital markets for the Company's customers, manages investment and trading transactions and manages liquidity and market risks. This segment also offers Investment Banking and brokerage services. Group Functions and Head Office consists of capital and strategic investments, exceptional profits and losses, as well as operating results of subsidiaries which offer non-banking services...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.