Bango PLC (BGO)
Bango PLC was incorporated on 8 March 2005. The Company is an investment holding company. The Company develops, markets, and sells technology for mobile phone users. The company's technology enables mobile phone users to choose and purchase services, games, pictures, videos, music, and ringtones on mobile phones. Its product line includes Bango Payment and Bango Analytics. Bango Payment provides major app stores and content providers with direct billing connections to mobile operators around the world. The Bango Analytics provides brands, publishers, broadcasters, operators, stores and developers with customer centric insights across their customer's entire journey from marketing campaign clicks, through app, website or store navigation to specific goals, such as payments or downloads. The Company has operational footprints across United Kingdom, EU, USA, Canada and other international markets...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.