Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA (BVA)
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA is an international financial group with a presence in retail banking, wholesale banking, asset management and private banking. It also operates in other sectors, such as insurance, real estate, operating leases, etc. Its activity is mainly located in Spain, Mexico, South America and the United States, with an active presence in other European countries and Asia. The Company operates through following segments: Banking activity in Spain includes Retail network, with the segments of individual customers, private banking, and small businesses, Corporate and Business Banking (CBB), which handles the SMEs, corporations and public sector, Corporate & Investment Banking (CIB), which includes business with large corporations and multinational groups and the trading floor and distribution business in the same geographical area, Other units, among them BBVA Seguros and Asset Management (management of mutual and pension funds in Spain); Real estate activity in Spain includes loans to real-estate developers (previously reported in Spain) and foreclosed real estate assets; Mexico area comprises the banking and insurance business conducted in Mexico by the BBVA Bancomer financial group; Eurasia includes the business carried out in the rest of Europe and Asia, i.e. the retail and wholesale businesses of the BBVA Group in the area. It also includes BBVA's stakes in the Turkish bank Garanti and the Chinese banks CNCB and CIFH; South America includes the banking and insurance businesses that BBVA carries out in the region; United States segment encompasses the Group's businesses in the United States. The Company's operations are subject to the laws and regulations governing banking entities operating in Spain...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.