Balfour Beatty PLC (BBY)
Balfour Beatty PLC, incorporated on May 3, 1945, is an infrastructure company that delivers services essential to the development, creation and care of infrastructure assets; from finance and development, through design and project management to construction and maintenance. Its reportable segments are Professional Services, Construction Services, Support Services, and Infrastructure Investments. Professional Services is engaged in the provision of project management, architectural, design or other technical services performed by the Group as a consultant. Construction Services activities result in the physical construction of an asset. Support Services activities support existing assets or functions such as facilities management, asset maintenance and refurbishments. Infrastructure Investments is involved in the acquisition, operation and disposal of infrastructure assets such as PPP concessions, student accommodation and airports. The Group has operations in the United Kingdom, United States, and in other parts of the world...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.