BAE Systems PLC (BA.)
BAE Systems PLC was incorporated on 31 December 1979. The Company provides defense, aerospace and security solutions. It has five reporting segments: - Electronic Systems, Cyber & Intelligence, Platforms & Services (US), Platforms & Services (UK) and Platforms & Services (International). Electronic Systems comprises the US and UK-based electronics activities, including electronic warfare systems and electro-optical sensors, military and commercial digital engine and flight controls, next-generation military communications systems and data links, persistent surveillance capabilities, and hybrid electric drive systems. Cyber & Intelligence segment comprises the US-based Intelligence & Security business and UK-headquartered Applied Intelligence business, and covers the Group's cyber, secure government, and commercial and financial security activities. Platforms & Services (US) segment comprises the US-headquartered Land & Armaments business, with operations in the US, UK, Sweden and South Africa, and the US-based services and sustainment activities, including ship repair and munitions services. Platforms & Services (UK) comprises the Group's UK-based air, maritime, combat vehicle, munitions and certain shared services activities. Platforms & Services (International) segment comprises the Group's businesses in Saudi Arabia, Australia, India and Oman, together with its pan-European MBDA joint venture. The Company has operations in United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, USA, Canada, Australia, Africa and Central and South America...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.