Babcock International Group PLC (BAB)
Babcock International Group PLC was incorporated in the United kingdom on February 1, 1989. The Company is an engineering support services company. Its segments include: Marine and Technology, Defence and Security, Support Services and International. Marine and Technology segment is a provider of engineering support services to the Royal Navy. Defence and Security segment is a support provider to all three armed forces delivering asset, infrastructure and training support. Support Services segment manages critical assets, delivers complex programs and teaches vital skills for civil government and blue-chip commercial organizations. International segment is the supplier of engineering support services. The Company has operations in United Kingdom, Africa, North America and Rest of World...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.