Azonto Petroleum Ltd (AZO)
Azonto Petroleum Ltd formerly Rialto Energy Limited is a company limited by shares incorporated in Australia and incorporated on November 21, 2005. On December 2, 2013, Rialto Energy Limited changed its name to Azonto Petroleum Limited. The Company along with its subsidiaries is engaged in investing in oil and gas exploration and production projects internationally and in West Africa. The Company operates in two West African countries; Cote d'Ivoire and Ghana. It has a 35% interest in Vioco Petroleum, a joint venture with Vitol E&P in Cote d'Ivoire, and an exploration licence in Ghana including; interests in the Ophir operated offshore Accra Block, Ghana and the Apache operated WA-399-P Block in the Carnarvon Baisin, Australia...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.