Avon Rubber PLC (AVON)
Avon Rubber PLC was incorporated in December 23, 1890. The Company designs and manufactures chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear respiratory protection systems for defence, fire, and industrial markets. It also offers polymer based products for the dairy and defense industries. The Company operates its business in two segments: Protection & defense and Dairy. The Protection & defense segment consists of respiratory products. The products are respirators or gas masks (product names FM12, M50, C50, ST53 and M53) together with a range of spares and accessories; the CE approved emergency hood (EH20) and NIOSH approved emergency hood (NH15); and self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA) (primarily the Viking product range). The respirators and escape hoods offer breathing protection to varying degrees against CBRN threats while the SCBA equipment offers protection in oxygen depleted environments. It also manufactures the consumable filters used by these products and thermal imaging camera equipment. The Dairy segment designs, manufactures and sells products used in the automated milking process, primarily rubber ware such as liners and tubing. These consumable products come into direct contact with the cow and are replaced regularly to ensure product hygiene, animal welfare and to maximize milk quality. These products are manufactured for Original Equipment Manufacturers as well as being sold through distributors under their own Milkrite brand...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.