Aviva PLC (AV.)
Aviva PLC is engaged in the provision of financial products and services, with long-term insurance and savings, general and health insurance, and fund management products and services. Its business is managed on a geographic basis through a regional management structure based on four regions: UK, Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. The Group's operating segments include Life insurance and savings business, General insurance and health insurance and Fund management. Long-term insurance and savings business offers protection, bonds, savings and pension products. Its protection products include life insurance, mortgage protection, specified illness and guaranteed and whole life cover products. General insurance and health insurance segment offers property, motor, travel, farm and business insurance and its health insurance business provides products for both the personal and company sector. The Company's Fund Management business, provides fund management services to its long-term insurance and savings, and general insurance operations, as well as to third-party investors. Its Europe activities are long-term business in France, Ireland, Italy, Poland and Spain, and general insurance in France, Ireland and Italy. The Group's activities in North America principally comprise the long-term business operations in the US and general insurance business operation in Canada. The Group's activities in Asia Pacific principally comprise the long-term business operations in China, India, Singapore, Hong Kong, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Malaysia, South Korea and Indonesia...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.