Avingtrans PLC (AVG)
Avingtrans PLC was incorporated in United Kingdom on December 4, 1985. The Company is engaged in providing engineered components, systems and services to the aerospace, energy and medical industries. The Company operates in two segments including Aerospace, and Energy and Medical. The Aerospace segment is engaged in manufacturing of rigid pipe assemblies and prismatic components for aero engines and precision polishing of aircraft components. The Energy and Medical segment is engaged in the design and manufacture of machined and fabricated pressure and vacuum vessels and process plant and equipment for the power, oil & gas and medical markets. It also designs and manufactures fabricated poles and cabinets for roadside safety cameras and rail track signalling. The Company has operations in United Kingdom, Europe, North America and Rest of World...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.