AVEVA Group PLC (AVV)
AVEVA Group PLC was incorporated on June 9, 1994. The Company is a holding company which is engaged in marketing and development of computer software and services for engineering and related solutions. The Company is organised into two lines of business being Engineering & Design Systems and Enterprise Solutions. These two lines of business are considered to be the two reportable segments for the Company. Each line of business is managed separately due to the differing requirements of each market. The products of each of the lines of business are taken to market by a shared sales force that is itself organised into three geographical sales divisions: Asia Pacific; Americas; and Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). The Engineering & Design Systems line of business is engaged in the creation of digital plants and ships. Enterprise Solutions line of business creates and manages digital asset that supports the entire lifecycle of a complex physical asset. The Company operates in the competitive markets that serve the Oil & Gas, Power and Marine markets...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.