Avangardco Investments Public Ltd (AVGR)
Avangardco Investments Public Ltd was incorporated on October 23, 2007. It is an agroindustrial company in Ukraine, focusing on the production of shell eggs and egg products. The Company operate sin five business segments: Shell Egg, Poultry, Animal Feed, Egg Products, and Other activities. Shell Egg comprises the breeding of industrial laying hens, and production and sale of shell eggs. Poultry comprises the production and sale of baby chicks, breeding of young birds for sale, as well as sale of birds for slaughter. Animal Feed comprises the production and sale of animal feed. Egg Products comprises the processing and sale of egg products. Other Activities comprises the sale of goods and services, sale of poultry meat and by-products, sale of plant production, sale of poultry manure, among others. The Company operates in territory of Ukraine. As at 31 December 2013 the production facilities of the company includes 32 poultry facilities, 6 fodder mills, 3 long-term egg storage facilities and 1 plant for manufacture of egg products...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.