Augean PLC (AUG)
Augean PLC is incorporated on August 6, 2004. The Company is engaged in the provision of hazardous waste management services. These services include hazardous landfill and treatment services. Its comprehensive management service covers the complete solution to the final disposal of hazardous and difficult waste streams. The Company operates in three segments namely Land Resources division, Oil & Gas Services division and Augean North Sea Services Limited. The Company, under Land Resources division operates three modern hazardous and non-hazardous landfill operating sites based at East Northants Resource Management Facility. Under Oil & Gas Services division operates three waste treatment sites across the UK, with activities focused on the management of oil-contaminated waste. The division also provides specialist industrial cleaning services. Augean North Sea Services Limited provides waste management and waste processing services to offshore oil and gas operators in the North Sea.. The group operates solely within the United Kingdom...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.