Atkins (WS) PLC (ATK)
Atkins (WS) PLC is incorporated and domiciled in England and Wales on February 13, 1985. The Company is engaged in providing design, engineering and project management consultancy services. The Company's operating segment includes; United Kingdom & Europe, North America, Middle East, Asia Pacific, and Energy. In the United Kingdom and Europe, it delivers engineering and technically integrated design, together with project and cost management services, to a range of clients in the public, regulated and private sectors. It operates in areas including; aerospace, defence, education, environment, infrastructure design, transportation and water. Its European business comprises operations in Denmark, Ireland, Norway, Poland, Portugal and Sweden. In North America, it provides infrastructure planning, engineering, construction management, environmental consulting, urban planning, and programme management services to state and local government clients, federal agencies and private businesses. In Middle East it provides design, engineering and project management services for buildings, transportation and other infrastructure programmes from its eight centres across the region. In Asia Pacific it provides engineering, planning, urban design, architecture and rail design services. The Company's Energy business operates across multiple geographies with its centres in the UK, North America, Australia and the Middle East; and provides engineering and project management services...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.