Associated British Foods PLC (ABF)
Associated British Foods PLCwas incorporated in UnitedKingdom on October 20, 1934. The Company is a diversified international food,ingredients and retail group. It is engaged in the processing and manufacturingof food and textile retailing. The Company operates in five segments including Grocery,Sugar, Agriculture, Ingredients, and Retail. The Grocery segment manufactures groceryproducts, including hot beverages, sugar & sweeteners, vegetable oils,bread & baked goods, cereals, ethnic foods, herbs & spices, and meatproducts, which are sold to retail, wholesale and foodservice businesses. The Sugarsegment is engaged in growing and processing of sugar beet and sugar cane forsale to industrial users and to Silver Spoon. The Agriculture segment isengaged in manufacturing animal feeds and providing other products and servicesfor the agriculture sector. The Ingredients segment is engaged in manufacturingbakers' yeast, bakery ingredients, enzymes, lipids, yeast extracts and cereal specialties.The Retail segment is engaged in buying and merchandising value clothing andaccessories through retail chains. The Company has geographical operations in UnitedKingdom; Europe & Africa; The Americas; and Asia Pacific...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.