Ashley (Laura) Holdings PLC (ALY)
Ashley (Laura) Holdings PLC, together with its subsidiaries, is engaged in the design, sourcing, distribution and sale of accessories and home furnishings. Its two operating segments are Retail: Retail segment sales through Laura Ashley's managed stores, Mail Order and E-Commerce; and Non-retail: Non-retail segment includes Licensing, Franchising and Manufacturing. The Company operates 209 stores.It has five store types: 130 Mixed Product stores (selling all product categories), 50 Home stores (selling Home products only), 24 Home concession stores, 4 Gifts & Accessories stores and 1 Clearance outlet.The UK business is split into four main categories: The Furniture product category includes upholstered and cabinet furniture, beds and mirrors; Home Accessories including gift products, co-ordinated bed linen, design led lighting ranges and soft furnishings have improved in quality, design and variety, Decorating category includes curtains, blinds, fabric, paint, decorative accessories and wall coverings; and Fashion products. The Company is engaged in hotel named as a Laura Ashley boutique hotel. It delivers its product to France, Germany, Austria, Italy and Switzerland, in addition to the UK...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.