ARM Holdings PLC (ARM)
ARM Holdings PLC is incorporated under the laws of England and Wales. The Company was formed on October 16, 1990 as a joint venture between Apple Computer (UK) Limited and Acorn Computers Limited and operated under the name Advanced RISC Machines Holdings Limited. The Company designs microprocessors, physical IP and related technology and software, and sell development tools to enhance the performance, cost-effectiveness and energy-efficiency of high-volume embedded applications. The Company operates in three segments namely Processor Division (PD), the Physical IP Division (PIPD) and the System Design Division (SDD). The Processor Division (PD), encompassing those resources that are centred on microprocessor cores, including specific functions such as graphics IP, system IP, embedded software and configurable digital signal processing (DSP) IP. Physical IP Division (PIPD), concerned with the building blocks necessary for translation of a circuit design into actual silicon and System Design Division (SDD), focused on the tools and models used to create and debug software and system-on-chip (SoC) designs...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.