APC Technology Group PLC (APC)
APC Technology Group PLC was incorporated on May 14, 1982. The Company is engaged in the supply and distribution of specialist electronic components. It also sells smart energy saving products and services. The Company distributes a variety of specialist electronic components & also provides technologies developed to reduce energy consumption. Hi-Rel's franchised product lines include power semiconductors, power supplies, memory, wound and high voltage components. APC Locator is the solutions provider for obsolete and hard-to-find parts, with 25 years' experience in the industrial and defense/aerospace markets across Europe. APC Hero has a specialist technical sales team focusing on sensors and measurement, power management, communications and connectivity and embedded computing applications. APC Displays provides dedicated technical and commercial support for a wide range of displays, driver boards, IC's, single board computers and all related connectivity. APC Novacom is a distributor and manufacturers' representative for RF and microwave frequency electronic components. APC Contech is a distributor of specialist data input devices for industrial, broadcasting and medical sectors providing technically advanced solutions for specific application areas. QV Controls Limited is a designer, manufacturer and supplier of DALI-IP technology based lighting and energy management systems that improve energy efficiency and lighting performance within commercial, industrial and high end residential buildings. The group's majority of activity arises in the United Kingdom...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.