Antofagasta PLC (ANTO)
Antofagasta PLC was incorporated on April 7, 1982. The Company is engaged in copper mining, including exploration and development. The Company is organised into three business divisions based on their products - Mining, Railway and other transport services and the Water concession. The Mining division is split further by mine and exploration activity. Los Pelambres, Esperanza, El Tesoro and Michilla are all operating mines and Antucoya is a development project. Los Pelambres produces primarily copper concentrate and molybdenum as a by-product. Esperanza produces primarily copper concentrate containing gold as a by-product. El Tesoro and Michilla both produce copper cathodes. The Transport division provides rail cargo (based in Chile and Bolivia) and road cargo (based in Chile) together with a number of ancillary services (based in Chile). The Water division produces and distributes potable water to domestic customers and untreated water to industrial customers in Chile's Antofagasta Region. The Exploration and evaluation segment incurs exploration and evaluation expenses. The Company's operations are subject to laws and regulations, and internal policies, procedures and control activities...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.