Anite PLC (AIE)
Anite PLC is a company incorporated in United Kingdom on March 7, 1984. It is a wireless testing company engaged in developing the software and hardware helping deliver the mobile technologies. The Company provides mobile device, infrastructure and network testing systems including hardware and software. The Company operates in two segments; Handset testing and Network testing. The Handset testing is a wireless test system enabling manufacturers to design efficient chipsets, mobile devices and network equipment. The Network testing technology enables mobile network operators and manufacturers to test and optimise their networks. The Company's Handset testing products include; Development Testing, Conformance Testing, Interoperability Testing, Propsim OTA Testing, Propsim Virtual Drive Testing, Propsim 802.11ac/n Testing, Propsim MANET Testing, Propsim Aerospace Testing, & Triton. The Company's Network testing products include; Nemo Outdoor, Nemo Handy, Nemo Walker Air, Nemo Invex, Nemo FSR1, Nemo Autonomous, Nemo Commander, Nemo Analyze, Nemo CEM Observer, and Nemo CEM Solution. Its customers include Device manufacturers, Chipset manufacturers, Mobile network operators, Mobile network operators, and Independent test companies...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.