Anglo Pacific Group PLC (APF)
Anglo Pacific Group PLC and its subsidiaries secure natural resources royalties by acquisition and through investment in mining and exploration interests. The Group has royalties and investments in mining and exploration interests primarily in Australia, North and South America and Africa, with a diversified exposure to commodities that is strongly represented by coal, iron ore, gold and uranium. The Company is organised into two operating segments - royalties and mining and exploration interests. The royalties segment encompasses all the Company's activities relating directly to the royalties received from mining operations. The mining and exploration interests segment encompasses all the Company's activities relating directly to the acquisition, disposal and continued monitoring of its investments in listed and unlisted entities operating in mining and mineral exploration...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.