Anglo Asian Mining PLC (AAZ)
Anglo Asian Mining PLC is a public limited company incorporated on September 9, 2004 and operating in the UK under the Companies Act 2006. The Company is engaged in the exploration and development of gold and copper projects in the Republic of Azerbaijan and the operation of the Gedabek mine in the Republic of Azerbaijan. It operates in two segments, namely mining operations and exploration sites. Both segments are located within the Republic of Azerbaijan. The mining operations segment is made of the Company's only producing asset, Gedabek. All sales of gold and silver bullions are made to one customer, the Company's gold refinery, MKS Finance SA, based in Switzerland. Copper concentrate is sold to two customers: Seagate Minerals & Metals Inc and Glencore Xstrata International AG...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.