Anglo American PLC (AAL)
Anglo American PLC was incorporated on May 14, 1998 in the United Kingdom. The Company is engaged in mining operations. The Company's portfolio of mining businesses spans bulk commodities - iron ore, and manganese, metallurgical coal and thermal coal, base metals - copper and nickel, and precious metals and minerals. Its mining operations and exploration activities span southern Africa, South America, Australia, North America, Asia and Europe. The mining operations of Anglo American Platinum Limited (Amplats) consist of managed mines, joint-venture mines and associate mines across South Africa and in Zimbabwe. These mines extract ore from the Merensky and UG2 reefs, the Platreef and the Main Sulphide Zone. The ore is further processed by own-managed, joint-venture and associate concentrators and by its own smelters and refineries...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.