ANGLE PLC (AGL)
ANGLE PLC was incorporated on December 04, 2003 in England and Wales. It is a commercially driven specialist medical diagnostic company with products in cancer diagnostics and foetal health. The Company is commercializing a platform technology that can capture cells circulating in blood, such as cancer cells, even when they are as rare in number as one cell in one billion blood cells, and harvest the cells for analysis. The Company has developed Parsortix cell separation device, which can capture rare circulating tumour cells (CTCs) in cancer patient blood. It operates in three business segments: Controlled investment, Non-controlled investments, and Management services. The controlled investments segment, where the Company has control, as a result of owning in excess of 50% of the equity. Their results, along with associated operating companies, are consolidated into the company's results with investment costs. The non-controlled investments segment, where the Company does not have control. This comprises its investment in Geomerics which was sold during the period and a retention payment receivable in December 2015. The management services segment - provision of Management services to clients including research organisations, corporate and governmental organisations on a fee-for-service basis...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.