Amlin PLC (AML)
Amlin PLC was incorporated on September 17, 1993. The Company is engaged in non-life insurance and reinsurance underwriting in the Lloyd's market, Bermuda and Continental Europe. It specialises in providing insurance cover to commercial enterprises and reinsurance protection to other insurance companies around the world. The group operates six segments through: Amlin London, consisting of the Reinsurance, Property & Casualty, Marine and Aviation business units, underwritten via Syndicate 2001; Amlin UK, underwriting commercial insurance in the UK domestic market, via Syndicate 2001 and Amlin Insurance (UK) Limited; Amlin Bermuda, which writes predominantly property reinsurance business, via Amlin AG, including reinsurance ceded by Syndicate 2001; Amlin Re Europe, which writes Continental European non-life reinsurance business, via Amlin AG; Amlin Europe, including Amlin Europe N.V., a provider of marine, corporate property and casualty insurance in the Netherlands and Belgium and specialty business in France; and Other corporate companies, comprising all other entities of the Group including holding companies...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.