Amiad Water Systems Ltd (AFS)
Amiad Water Systems Ltd was incorporated in Israel in June 1997. The Company is a producer and global supplier of water filters and filtration systems used in two key markets, being the industrial market, which includes the municipal, ballast water and oil and gas markets, and the irrigation market. The Company provides automatic self-cleaning filters that require low maintenance and can be adapted to provide bespoke solutions to a wide range of applications in a number of industries, in addition to a variety of other applications in the irrigation market.was incorporated in Israel in June 1997. The Company is a producer and supplier of water treatment and filtration solutions. It offers its product in two markets, the industrial market, which includes the municipal, ballast water and oil and gas markets and the irrigation market. It also provides automatic self-cleaning filters that require low maintenance and that can be adapted to provide bespoke solutions to applications in industries and other applications in the irrigation market...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.