Alumasc Group PLC (ALU)
Alumasc Group PLC was incorporated in England and Wales on November 4, 1983. The Company along with its subsidiaries is engaged in the design, manufacture and marketing of products for the building and construction industries and the manufacture of engineering products and components for industrial markets. The Company operates in two divisions including Building products and Engineering products. The Company's Building products division includes Energy management and Water management & other products. Energy management products are designed to increase the efficiency of, or to reduce energy use within, the built environment, improve the life cycle costs of a building, and in some cases improve the comfort of building occupants. Its operating segment in the Energy management includes solar shading and screening, and roofing and walling segments, offering products including solar shading and screening, waterproofing systems, green roofing, roofing services support systems, and insulated render systems. Water management products promote the use, retention, recycling and disposal of water within the built environment. Its operating segment in the Water management includes construction products, and rainwater, drainage and house building products segments, offering products including engineered access covers, line drainage systems, roof, shower and floor drainage systems, metal rainwater systems, ventilation products, access panels, cavity trays, building and access products, and interior casing systems. The Company's engineering products division includes Alumasc Precision segment. Alumasc Precision segment supplies precision engineered and machined aluminium and zinc die cast components to OEM customers operating in the off-highway diesel, premium automotive and industrial sectors. It offers products including timing cases, sumps, valve cover bases, actuator components, interior vehicle trim components, audio system components, and lighting system components. The Comp
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.