Alkane Energy PLC (ALK)
Alkane Energy PLC is a public limited company incorporated and domiciled in England and Wales. The Company is an independent power generator with a total of 90MW of installed generating capacity & an electricity grid capacity of 110MW. The Company owns and operates power generation plants using coal mine methane and conventional gas as fuel. The Company operates in two segments: Extraction of Gas and Development and operation. The Extraction of Gas segment is engaged in the extraction of gas for power generation and for direct sale. The Development and Operation segment is engaged in the design, build and operation of projects for external customers...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.