Alecto Minerals PLC (ALO)
Alecto Minerals PLC is incorporated and domiciled in the United Kingdom on December 17, 2004. The Company along with its subsidiaries is engaged in the exploration and development of precious and base metals. The Company operates in four geographical segments; the United Kingdom, Mauritania, Ethiopia and Mali. Activities in the UK are mainly administrative in nature whilst the activities in Ethiopia, Mauritania and Mali relate to exploration and evaluation work. The Company's project includes; Kossanto Gold Project consisting of five contiguous licences located in the centre of the Kenieba inlier in western Mali; Centamin Joint Venture including, Wayu Boda and Aysid-Metekel projects; and Wad Amour IOCG Project including, three gold and base metal licences located in Chegar (756 sq km), Wad Armour (613 sq km) and Zreibya (459 sq km) in Mauritania, providing the Company with exposure to a highly prospective and emerging mineral district...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.