Air Partner PLC (AIP)
Air Partner PLC, incorporated on November 23, 1994, provides aircraft charter broking and associated aviation service for a wide range of corporate, government and industrial clients and private individuals. Its segments are Commercial Jets, Private Jets, Freight and others. Commercial Jets division charters aircraft with 20+ seats. Private Jets division comprises ad hoc charters of aircraft with fewer than 19 seats. Freight division provides Charter of cargo transport including emergency aid drops and a Time Critical door to door freight delivery service. Other Services comprises an in house travel agency and an Emergency Planning department. The Group has operations in United Kingdom, Europe, United States of America, and other part of the World...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.