Agriterra Ltd (AGTA)
Agriterra Ltd was incorporated as a Guernsey registered company on 17 December 2004 as White Nile Ltd and changed its name to Agriterra Ltd on 08 January 2009. The Company invests in agricultural and associated civil engineering industries in Africa. It is an agricultural company with beef, cocoa trading and palm oil operations. The Company's operating segments include grain processing, beef production, cocoa businesses, and others. Its cattle ranching business, Mozbife, has a herd in excess of 6,869 head, a land holding of over 21,000 hectares, a feedlot, a 4,000 head per month capacity abattoir and retail units. It also owns a proximal banana plantation and macadamia orchard. The Company's cocoa business is based in Sierra Leone, through its 100% subsidiary Tropical Farms Limited, which includes buying, trading and production operations, with over 3,200 hectares of plantation land for cocoa cultivation in addition to a 2.2 hectare nursery. The Company's maize buying and milling operations, DECA and Compagri, are located in Chimoio and Tete in central and north-western Mozambique which collect maize from farmers, process it into maize meal, the African staple, and then sell it back to the local market, into supermarkets and to the World Food Programme...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.