Afarak Group PLC (AFRK)
Afarak Group PLC is a chrome mining and minerals producer. It is engaged in delivering sustainable growth with a speciality alloys business in southern Europe and a ferro alloys business in southern Africa. The Company has two operating segments, FerroAlloys and Speciality Alloys. The FerroAlloys business consists of the processing plant Mogale Alloys and the joint ventures Stellite mine and Mecklenburg mine in South Africa. The business produces chrome ore, charge chrome, silico manganese and stainless steel alloy. The Speciality Alloys business consists of Turk Maadin Sirketi A.S the mining and beneficiation operation in Turkey, and Elektrowerk Weisweiler GmbH the chromite concentrate processing plant in Germany. TMS supplies EWW with quality chromite concentrate which produces speciality products including Specialised Low Carbon and Ultra Low Carbon Ferrochrome.It has operations in Turkey, Germany, Malta and southern Africa...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.