AEC Education PLC (AEC)
AEC Education PLC was incorporated in England and Wales on July 08, 2004. The Company is engaged in the provision of educational consultancy services. It offers various educational programs and qualifications. Its educational courses include certificate, diploma, pre-university, degree, and postgraduate programs; preparatory courses for professional examinations; English language teaching. The teaching of English business specializes in teaching of General English programmes as well as specific courses in English such as exam preparation, English for Business and Foundation courses. The examination operations are managed by Educational Resources now fully based in Kuala Lumpur. The Company's operations stretch across Asia and Europe. The pan-Asian network covers from China to India with significant operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Sri Lanka and Vietnam. Its operations are based in the UK and South East Asia...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.