Advanced Medical Solutions Group PLC (AMS)
Advanced Medical Solutions Group PLC was incorporated on 1 November 1993 in England and Wales. It is engaged in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of novel high performance polymers, both natural and synthetic, for use in advanced woundcare dressings and of medical adhesives for closing and sealing tissue. The Company has been re-organized into four business units: branded direct, branded distributed, OEM (original equipment manufacturer) and bulk materials. Branded Direct - selling, marketing and innovation of products by the Group's sales teams. Branded Distributed - distribution, marketing and innovation of the products sold by distributors in markets not serviced by the Group's sales teams. OEM - selling and innovation of products supplied to the company's partners. Bulk Materials - selling, marketing and innovation of bulk materials to medical device partners and convertors. The Company operates in the UK, Germany, the Netherlands, the Czech Republic and Russia, with sales personnel located in the USA...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.