Admiral Group PLC (ADM)
Admiral Group PLC was incorporated on September 9, 1999. The Company is engaged in the selling and administration of private motor insurance and related products. Its operating segments are UK Car Insurance, International Car Insurance, and Price comparison. UK Car Insurance segment's core business is selling and underwriting private car insurance in the UK through four brands - Admiral, Bell, Diamond and elephant.co.uk. International Car Insurance has four direct car insurance businesses operating outside the UK: Admiral Seguros; ConTe; Elephant Auto; L'olivier Assurances. Admiral insures 515,300 customers across its Spanish, Italian, American and French operations. In Price comparison segment, the Company has three Price Comparison businesses operating outside the UK: In Spain, Rastreator offers comparison on motor, home, motorcycle and life insurance; LeLynx in France offers comparison on a similar; comparenow.com in the USA offers comparison on motor insurance. In UK, Confused.com is predominantly an insurance and financial services comparison website. The Company's operations are subject to environmental laws & regulations...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.